addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Charlotte User Experience Message Board › Immediate need for Senior Web Designers!

Immediate need for Senior Web Designers!

Angela P.
user 12353421
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 3
Hey All,
As you know I work for ettain group, one of the sponsors for the group and wanted to reach out to you all to see if you or anyone you know would be interested in learning more about a couple creative opportunities I have available, including Senior Web Designers. Ideally the client would like someone with large enterprise or agency experience.

They are looking for a strong portfolios, with extensive experience in HTML and CSS.

If you or a referral of yours is interested please let me know! All I need is an online portfolio and some contact information! Feel free to send me an e-mail to: aporter@ettaingroup.com or contact me phone at 704.731.8021!

I would appreciate any help you can provide!

Thanks guys!

Angela Porter
Technical Recruiter
ettain group
aporter@ettaingroup.com