Charlotte Veggies Message Board › A 21-Day Program That Will Transform Your Body, Mind, & Spirit!

A 21-Day Program That Will Transform Your Body, Mind, & Spirit!

A former member
For those of you wanting to experience a deeper feeling of health, energy and lightness!!!
There is a fabulous 21 day program here in Charlotte that will support you through a transformational cleanse.

Removing all the processed food from your diets and removing gluten, refined sugars, all animal products and more! You replace them with yummy, satisfying whole foods!

Program is $150 and includes:
--guided grocery tour
--weekly pot lucks/support group meetings
--daily emails/tons of nutritional education, recipes, etc.
--Q & A with health experts
--cooking demo with Beverly McLaughlin ($30 additional)
--and much more!!!!!!

Upcoming orientations:

Tuesday, Oct.16th -- Bean Vegan Cuisine, 3001 E. Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC

7pm....free juice samples from Viva Raw

Wednesday, Oct. 17th -- Migun Wellness Center, 9105-B  Pineville Matthews Rd., Charlotte, NC

7 pm- Free Healthy Dessert Samples from gourmet chef!!!

www.3weekstowellness.com­

PS - I've done this cleanse 3 times over the past year and am planning to join the November group as I love the clarity I gain that is almost immediate, the weight loss that makes me fit in my clothes so comfortably, the speakers and new like-minded people I meet. The cleanse-friendly potlucks are amazing especially around the holidays when you're tempted to binge on unhealthy foods! Thanks, K

A former member
Post #: 8
I'm joining this cleanse if anyone wants to do it with me! It starts late October thru November 19th!