add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Charlotte Veggies Message Board › LightLife Veggie products

LightLife Veggie products

A former member
Post #: 236
Food Lion and Walmart here in Charlotte started carrying LightLife veggie burgers (near Morningstar, etc.). I have found them at Food Lion and Walmart. They are cheaper than Morningstar burgers, and larger as well; also they taste better. The ones that I have tried that are good are the Spicy Black Bean Burger (contains egg white and a cheese blend), their Grill'n Burger (contains egg whites); however, their "Veggie Burger" proper sucks lagoon water - don't try this one. Here is the web-site to this company:

They apparently, upon inspection of the following link -http://www.lightlife....­ -
have other products which I have seen in stores. More specifically, I have seen their tempeh products at Harris Teeter.

Perhaps we could talk this company into using some other binder than egg-whites?