add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Charlotte Veggies Message Board › Nontheist/humanist vegetarians

Nontheist/humanist vegetarians

A former member
Post #: 23
I know at least a handful of us are non-religious, so I thought I'd let y'all know about a guest lecture this Sunday afternoon, sponsored by Charlotte's nontheist group:

On Sunday, Feb 24, 2013 from 3pm - 5pm, Luis Granados, author of Damned Good Company: Twenty Rebels Who Bucked the God Experts will give a free talk in uptown Charlotte about his book and the twenty rebels mentioned in the title.

This event will take place in the Sklut Classroom on the 4th floor of the non-profit Foundation For The Carolinas Building located at 220 North Tryon St.

Let me know if you're interested in attending -- space is somewhat limited.