Charlotte Veggies Message Board › Arbonne is PETA approved, Vegan-certified, and earth friendly!

Arbonne is PETA approved, Vegan-certified, and earth friendly!

A former member
Did you know that Arbonne products are Vegan certified? I had no clue until recently when I received some interesting information from Kari. It's very interesting.....and commendable. I asked her to send me some info on the products to share with the group, which I've added below. I've also asked her to do a presentation for us and I'll have details on that event shortly. If you'd like to contact her in the meantime, her contact info is also below. Happy Spring everyone! K

Arbonne products are vegan-certified: our formulas are never tested on animals and do not contain animal-derived ingredients or animal by-products. We firmly believe that a full list of our formula ingredients should be made available to our consumers through published materials and product labeling. Arbonne personal care products are formulated without:

• Animal products or animal by-product, Paraben, Formaldehyde-donating preservative, PABA
  • The following petroleum-based ingredients: - Benzene - Mineral Oil - Petrolatum - Phthalates - Tolune Arbonne nutrition products are formulated without: Artificial color, Artificial flavor, Artificial sweetener, Animal products, Animal by-product, Cholesterol, Trans fats

We have been successful in replacing parabens by using other safe and effective preservation systems. We have also put into place an ingredient policy to screen out gluten and ingredients that contain GMO. Arbonne's Green Commitment:

• In 2012, our relaunch of Arbonne product lines with more earth friendly packaging resulted in a 50% material source reduction
  • Our certified UPS carbon neutral shipments benefit carbon reduction through forest conservation, biogas-to-energy, and landfill greenhouse gas projects worldwide
  • In 2011, we launched our Green Will Call program, resulting in elimination of the corrugated shipping material for over 5,000 orders a month
  • We use recycled, soy-based inks for 80% of our printed materials, and we seek out printing facilities that aim to achieve carbon neutral standards
  • We use FSC-certified renewable sources for 100% of our paper packaging and all our printed materials, including catalogs
  • Catalogs are printed with the first high-efficiency printing press, resulting in a significant power reduction during catalog printing/drying
  • 90% of our personal care product packaging is recyclable

For more information contact:

Kari (Legendre) Byers

Executive Area Manager Arbonne Intl.

Independent Consultant

(802) 793-4809 Mobile

(704) 733-9615 Office

kbyers.arbonne@gmail.com­

http://karilegendre.m...­ and click "shop online" to view all of the products.