addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Charlotte Veggies Message Board › Vegan Pizza at Pizza Fusion in Charlotte!

Vegan Pizza at Pizza Fusion in Charlotte!

A former member
Post #: 10
I ate at Pizza Fusion the other day and they have two vegan cheeses to choose from it was really tasty esp as they use quality products.

Evelyn
user 10720665
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 10
I ate at Pizza Fusion recently, too! Delicious! Gluten free & vegan options. Sign up for online e-mails & you'll receive discount coupons plus a free personal pizza on your birthday.
A former member
Post #: 12
I didn't know about the coupons or free birthday pizza. Thanks!
Mary
mesnow
Huntersville, NC
Post #: 24
Did you try any of the vegan cheeses? If so, how were they? I'm always skeptical of those fake cheeses! tongue
A former member
Post #: 13
Yes I did. I usually get migraines from some of the fake cheeses but these were ok. They have two choices. One was a soy based cheese and the other was Daiya and both were good. They don't cover the pie with gobs of cheese so you taste all of the ingredients. The Farmer's Market pizza comes with mushrooms and artichoke and the Very Vegan has crimini mushrooms on it and as I mentioned their ingredients are really quality and you can taste the difference. Well, I could! So it's not your typical pizza that is loaded with cheese. Make sense?