align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Charlotte Zen Meditation Society Message Board › Anyone for Lincolnton or close by?

Anyone for Lincolnton or close by?

John E.
user 14475709
Lincolnton, NC
Post #: 1
I am visually impaired and thus unable to drive thus I am curious if there is anyone in Lincolnton that attends?

John
Don W.
user 10362056
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 12
I apologize for not answering your post sooner. I see that no one else has responded. I am not aware of any members that we have who are from the Lincolnton area. We are a small group with approximately 3-6 people attending on an average Sunday night. Most members I believe are from the Charlotte area.
I am also not aware of any Zen groups in your immediate area. There are several groups in the Asheville are but I am sure that is also inconvenient for you.

I don't know of any solution that would work out on a regular weekly basis but it might be possible on special occasions for someone to arrange to come up and give you a ride down to our sitting.
Right now we do not have any special occasions planned but you can watch our website and if you see a special occasion that you would be interested in attending then you can let me know and we will give it a try.
Thanks for your interest, Don
chris b.
user 9298632
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 25
John,

I am in Denver (close to 16 and 73) and have been meaning to come to a meeting for a while now; if you could get over to me I would be glad to drive you down and then back to Denver.

Denver to Lincolnton and then to Charlotte is just too far.

Chris
Trisha M.
user 33219302
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 1
I live in Newton & would be interested in groups forming that are closer than Charlotte.
Trish McCorkle