add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Charlotte Zen Meditation Society Message Board › Anyone for Lincolnton or close by?

Anyone for Lincolnton or close by?

John E.
user 14475709
Lincolnton, NC
Post #: 1
I am visually impaired and thus unable to drive thus I am curious if there is anyone in Lincolnton that attends?

Don W.
user 10362056
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 12
I apologize for not answering your post sooner. I see that no one else has responded. I am not aware of any members that we have who are from the Lincolnton area. We are a small group with approximately 3-6 people attending on an average Sunday night. Most members I believe are from the Charlotte area.
I am also not aware of any Zen groups in your immediate area. There are several groups in the Asheville are but I am sure that is also inconvenient for you.

I don't know of any solution that would work out on a regular weekly basis but it might be possible on special occasions for someone to arrange to come up and give you a ride down to our sitting.
Right now we do not have any special occasions planned but you can watch our website and if you see a special occasion that you would be interested in attending then you can let me know and we will give it a try.
Thanks for your interest, Don
chris b.
user 9298632
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 25

I am in Denver (close to 16 and 73) and have been meaning to come to a meeting for a while now; if you could get over to me I would be glad to drive you down and then back to Denver.

Denver to Lincolnton and then to Charlotte is just too far.

Trisha M.
user 33219302
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 1
I live in Newton & would be interested in groups forming that are closer than Charlotte.
Trish McCorkle