The Charlotte iOS Developers Meetup Message Board › Any iOS/Objective-C training available in Charlotte?

Any iOS/Objective-C training available in Charlotte?

A former member
Post #: 2
Can anyone recommend any classes or instructors for good Objective-C training in the Charlotte area?

Thanks!
Neil S.
user 12282986
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 17
I don't know of any in Charlotte but one thing I'd recommend is checking out Stamford's iOS course offered on iTunesU. It's free and I found it very useful.
A former member
Post #: 3
I've downloaded those (and WWDC vids and Apple's other developer vids via iTunesU) and working though 2 different books right now :) This still seems very much like a DIY training effort.

I'm looking for instruction for my whole team at work. We have about 4 guys and it'd be great if we could all do a work shop to quick get on the same page.

I've sent an email to Big Nerd Ranch asking about corp training rates. They do offer to travel.

It was good to find this Meetup group - I'll try to get down to Bally to attend one of the monthly meetings!