addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Charlotte iOS Developers Meetup Message Board › Tipping Point is live!

Tipping Point is live!

A former member
Post #: 30
Hey Everyone,

Just checking in to let you know that my latest app, Tipping Point, has just been released! This is the culmination of the last 5 months and I'm so relieved to finally have this project finished and released.

Please help me spread the word...

See the iPad version in the App Store:
http://freecloud.com/...­

Dan
Neil S.
user 12282986
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 26
Congratulations! I'm afraid to check it out as a player though. I'm still shaken by my addiction to Myst, but maybe I'll fall off the wagon. If I do and they end up finding me with a long beard, weighing 300 lbs and on the couch with empty bags of potato chips all around me and my ipad in hand it will be all your fault.
A former member
Post #: 32
Hmmm... now I feel like I should have put a disclaimer in the game...