addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Charlotte iOS Developers Meetup Message Board › Kids' Coding Camp in July

Kids' Coding Camp in July

Betsy
user 10604859
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 1
Hi guys!
I'm hoping you can help me out and post to the group about our upcoming kids' coding camp (ages 10-17) held at Industry Cowork from July 22-26th(www.TechTalentSouth.com)! We're full in Atlanta and getting close in Charlotte, but we still have a couple of spots left. Thus far we've accepted all students regardless of ability to pay. We just really want to teach some young'uns to code! We'll be focusing on Ruby (why?...well, that's what I know), but if you know of anyone that would want to come in for an hour or so and teach a little IOS (or really anything they're passionate about), we'd love to chat!
Betsy
www.TechTalentSouth.com­