November 12, 2013 · 6:00 PM
Topic: CSS3 for .Net Junkies in Seven Simple Steps
Join us for a coding demonstration led by Dale Wilbanks, Senior Technical Lead at Logical Advantage. This workshop will focus on a simple 7-step technique that allows non-designers to create an advanced CSS look and feel for .Net web apps.
- Demonstrate a technique for creating advanced CSS layouts with the least effort
- Look at the most common and useful CSS3 directives, using Visual Studio 2012
- Build the WorldBankHive CSS, an advanced CSS layout and style
Speaker: Dale Wilbanks
- Professional software development since 1994, with emphasis on User Experience and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Currently, Sr. Technical Lead for Logical Advantage, leading development and helping architect projects for The World Bank and Coca-Cola Consolidated.
- Lead the architecture, design, and development of seven client facing enterprise web applications for RR Donnelley (currently in production: ArcProspectus, ReportBuilder, FactNet, FactNetKII)
- Designed and coded Web Apps, Content Management systems, Workflow Engines, Composition Systems, Financial Accounting, Portfolio Management
- Object, Component, and Service oriented design
Food Sponsor: TEKsystems
Please call or text if you have any questions:[masked]