Welcome to the largest running club in the Charlotte area!
Come join us for one of our group runs, both on the road and on trails, because it's a lot easier to run when running with others! We have runners of all levels and experience, from ultra-marathoners to those just starting out and trying to make it past those first couple of miles...(ug).
With over 11 weekly runs we strive to have a time and place that works with your schedule and training level. Be sure to bring your sense of adventure and humor too, because although we do like to run a lot, we also like to make running fun! Check out our photos to see some of our crazy theme/costume runs and social activities that we are (in)famous for!
Currently we run:
● Evening Group Run in the Dilworth area (4.44 miles)
● Trail Run At Reedy Creek Park ("up to" 5.5 miles)
● Evening Group Run on the famous Booty Loop in Queens Rd.
area (5 miles)
● New Run coming soon!
● Evening Group Run in the Elizabeth/Eastover area (4.4.miles)
● Evening Group Run in Plaza/ Midwood area
● Morning Group Run in the NODA area (10 or 3 miles)
● Morning Group Run in the Ballantyne Area (5 miles)
● Morning Group Run in the Ballantyne area (12 miles)
* Please see "Calendar" in the left-hand menu bar or actual meetup event pages below for more details and be sure to RSVP so we know you are attending!
Afterward we usually meet at a nearby place for eats and drinks (or for coffee and breakfast on Saturdays)! We also have lots of varied social outings and crazy theme runs just for the fun of it! Check out our schedule for locations and RSVP for a run or social gathering...we look forward to meeting you!
Note to beginners: While we do not have a specific "beginners" group, we were all beginners at one time or another! So this is why it's important to get started, whether you are 22 or 62. All paces are welcomed and we encouraged you to come run with us! The organizers of the runs have maps available so you will not get lost, and on Thursday nights we have an official "sweeper," so nobody gets left behind. So come out to a run, meet your fellow runners, run your pace that you are the most comfortable with, and then join us for an after-run social activity (you will notice most of our runs include this). : )