add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Charlotte Standard Poodle Meetup Group Message Board › Standard Poodle Meetup

Standard Poodle Meetup

Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Wow, this weather feels great!!!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial holiday weekend.

Last Saturday, I moved back to the Charlotte area so the meetups will not be organized near Bailey Park anymore..

Currently, I do not have a yard for our pups to romp and run around in; I will, however be calling around for organized play.

If any of you would like to offer your yards for our pups to see each other, I know they would be so happy to play.

I have been unpacking and settling in but plan to get something on the calendar very soon at Star Dog. Andy Bun demonstrates a wonderful agility training class.

Best Regards,

Annabet, Cody and Memphis