addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Charm City Linux Message Board › Installing Ubuntu 12.04 on a new machine - problems... sadface.jpg

Installing Ubuntu 12.04 on a new machine - problems... sadface.jpg

Dane
RAWDAVE
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 12
Hey all. I am looking to get more involved in a lot of the features that Ubuntu can provide, but, I need to get it installed first.
I have tried a few forums and made several attempts, but I still am not successful.

So what I would like to do is offer a reward.

For the person who can come over, understand the steps I have taken so far, analyze the problem and correctly install 12.04 onto this machine without damage, I have a reward of $75.00.

This is probably no challenge to someone with real ubuntu skills, but I cant really go further in what I want to learn until I get the OS running.

Some details on what I can provide...
Fresh PC with windows 7 64 running already.
ASUS HD 6670 video card
Great high-speed connection.
An clean environment with no pets and no smoke.
A reasonable history of the previous attempts.
Just east of BWI in Glen Burnie

Evenings only, and that includes today, right now!

So if you have the skill and a bit of time, I would appreciate your efforts.
Thanks
D