Chattanooga Apple Developers Group Message Board › Drupal Developers needed very soon

Drupal Developers needed very soon

Lee W.
user 12770101
Signal Mountain, TN
(I know this is a little off topic for iOS development, but I know a few of you expressed web development interest, and I'm looking for people, so.....)

Hey guys,

I've been running a Drupal shop as a side gig since January 2011. I'm starting to get a lot of work, and pick up clients thick and fast. I currently have a big client that is keeping me very busy, and I have need of another 2 Drupal Devs very soon (2 to 4 weeks).
This is now my full time gig, no more "other" day job for me. I made the jump, maybe you want to too :D

If anyone is interested in taking a contract from me please call me. Right now it is for about 4 months of full-time work for 2 devs. But much more work is coming down the pipeline, which should keep us busy for quite a while (up to 2 years).

If you can do web development with PHP you can do Drupal. Heck if you're a smart guy, you can do Drupal. I need devs, and I can teach you quickly if need be.

I'll be at the PHP developer group Tuesday 27th Sept. Come and talk to me. Big loud British guy - can't miss me.

--
Lee Walker
404-405-1194[/url]
l.s.walker (Skype)
www.codejourneymen.com­