The Cheltenham Camera Club will celebrate its[masked] season with our 60th annual banquet, held, as last year, at the historic Spring House Tavern.
The event will feature dinner, socializing, and a program including:
1. Presentation of the annual plaques for highest points in our competitions (Color Projected, Color Prints, Black and White Projected, Black and White Prints, and Altered Reality).
2. Awarding of the Pat Mann medals for best images as chosen by David Harrar of Larmon Photo.
3. Certificates for the winners of our bonus competitions.
4. Recognition of a member who has given exemplary service to the club.
5. A slideshow of members' work, competitive as well as personal.
Please send your check for $29 to Cheltenham Camera Club, c/o Duke Schutkofsky, 700 Elkins Ave #2B, Elkins Park PA 19027 to book your place for this great evening of fellowship, images, and awards.