Our 60th Anniversary season will open as usual the second Tuesday after Labor Day.
In a departure from tradition, and in response to many requests, the opening meeting will be an orientation session for members new and old.
It will feature:
1. An overview of the coming season, including programs and special events.
2. An introduction to competition photography: How it is judged, how files are to be prepared and uploaded, how prints are to be mounted.
3. A review of changes to the competition rules, including revisions to the retouching guidelines and a new category, Creative Enhancement, which will supercede Altered Reality.
4. The formation of Special Interest Groups, which focus on technical topics of interest to subgroups of members.
5. Our mentoring program for local high schools.
and many other exciting activities for the new year.
Please bring your dues for the year = $35 in cash or check for individuals, $50 for families, and $25 for students. New members are welcome to try us out before joining.