addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cheltenham Geek Nights Message Board › Hackspace & building RepRaps

Hackspace & building RepRaps

Tom H.
Group Organizer
Gloucester, GB
Hi All

I've got a couple of messages that members have asked me to send out to you all, first is from Dave:

Paul and I mentioned at the 3D printers Cheltenham Geek Night about starting a Cheltenham Hackspace. If you're interested, either because you'd like to help set it up, or simply because you'd like to use one, please join the mailing list at:­
Cheers, Dave.

2nd Is from Stuart Harvey who is walking the walk when it comes to building a Reprap!

I want to crack on building a 3D printer. I will be working with Hamish, Rich and the guy from Reading that has already done it for his group there.
What's the best way of getting a list of people that want to join me in building some? Can you guys send around an interest email, with my email contact at the end of it. 

So if your planning on building one please contact Stuart. I've heard some serious talk from other members so you shouldn't be alone. I looked into it but I've started writing a book instead!

Don't forget to sign up for a drinks night if you can. If not have a great Christmas and we'll see you in the New Year.

Richard H.
user 62691362
Cheltenham, GB
Post #: 2
Hi Tom,

I want to help with the Cheltenham Hackspace discussions, any chance of making it a google group? instead of a Yahoo one, it's not letting me login at the moment, I'll try again later.

If you need any help or advice Stuart, just drop me a line.