Cheltenham Geek Nights Message Board › Next weeks meetup could be the start of something big

Next weeks meetup could be the start of something big

Tom H.
TomHowlett
Group Organizer
Gloucester, GB
Hi All,

Monday­ is a bit of an experiment so I wanted to try and get as many people along as possible because I think what we are trying to do is important. So far our┬áMeetups have been around a single topic (chosen by me) with questions drinks and discussions afterwords, they've been great and I won't stop doing them in this format but I'd also really like to develop Meetups where the things we discuss and share are chosen by you.

I love working in product development and technology because it is 100% about learning and delivering new things. Cheltenham and the surrounding area has some amazing people (you!) and I'm constantly stunned by what you're up to. Getting everyone together to share those ideas, provide inspiration and support could be really valuable for us all. And just between me and you, I hope that one day, Cheltenham Geeks will be part of something much bigger, where together we can create new products and organisations that share our enthusiasm and passion for innovation.

So please come along, even if you don't have anything specific you want to talk about, you might be inspired and I'm sure you can help those with questions and looking for feedback. Check out the comments­ to see what people have proposed talking about so far. I'll do my best to make it as fun and as useful as I can but really it's down to you.

So sign up and spread the word.

Really hope to see you on Monday.

Thanks

Tom