addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chenchita's Community Gardens Message Board › Garden Shed Fund Raiser

Garden Shed Fund Raiser

Chiquita
user 11973181
New York, NY
Post #: 14
Greetings all. We (Rosalind and Chiquita) are organizing a silent auction to raise money for the garden's shed. We welcome all ideas and articles, goods and services for the auction. Our goal is to gather and organize all articles for the auction by June 20. Please contact Rosalind at 646 355 6400 or Chiquita at 718 379 3092. Auction date TBA as soon as possible.

Thanking everyone in advance for their assistance and participation
Christina S. H.
user 8664318
New York, NY
Post #: 2
I can donate something. I had an idea I shared with Chiquita, this morning, but I am not completely sure if that will be it. I want to pick something that I think would be worthy of a $20 or more (at least) value. TBA
Christina S. H.
user 8664318
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Hey there Rosalind & Chiquita...OK! so I have decided what I can donate. I can knit, so I want to donate my skill via making a pair of slippers for 3 members of a family (or just 3 kids in a familiy), whichever a person will want. The cost of these personalized slippers will be (fo all 3 pairs) $50 Let me know what you all think.
Chiquita
user 11973181
New York, NY
Post #: 17
Christina, much thanks for the first article to be auctioned. We hope to get responses from other members and sponsors.

I know the slippers will be a great item, considering our extreme winters recently.