Chenchita's Community Gardens Message Board › Garden cleanup , organization and membership meeting

Garden cleanup , organization and membership meeting

user 11973181
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I know everyone has a busy schedule during the weekend but there are some task we need to address as a group. We will have guests on June 19th from the community. They are visiting many of the gardens on the east side and we would like to get a good report card. Please check the message board for the tasks and post your availability and the task you will assist in. If we can get 4 people to volunteer for each task , completion of said task should be a given.
Angela and the other organizer would like to have a meeting to discuss the responsibilities of members of the garden. Please notes 2 dates and time that you will be available
A former member
Hello and thanks for your email. I am abroad and will be available for the garden again, starting 6/19 itself.

A former member
hi everyone, sorry for the delay in answering. i must not have my settings right, because i didn't get notification of this message. thanks for telling me to check, chiquita! i will be at the potluck on the 19th, although i may be a bit late because of another event prior. as far as meeting to discuss responsibilities, i am usually available on weekdays, but my schedule varies from week to week. if we're talking about next week, wednesday anytime before 5 or thursday morning are best for me.