How to be smarter!
Wow, did you know that scientific research has proven chess really makes you smarter? Even more, it could prevent your brain from aging and makes you stay sharp all life long. Take a look at all these benefits.
* develops decision-making, planning, and problem solving skills
* develops critical, analytical, and logical thinking and perseverance
* improves concentration, memory, intuition and self-control
* improves independence, imagination and creativity
* inspires self-motivation, self-esteem and confidence
This chess meetup is for everyone. From long time players looking for some casuals games to beginners who don't know how to play, but want to start learning.
Our goal is to create fun and friendly environment, where you can connect with smart people, play, share and learn.
We encourage the sharing of knowledge and helping one another to enjoy this great game and to become a smarter person.
Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.