Chess Players Anonymous (CPA) Message Board › Is this group actively meeting?

Is this group actively meeting? I'd like to suggest Needham or Lexington for a location...

A former member
Post #: 7
I noticed this is the only Chess meetup group in the entire Boston area. I live in the burbs, near Concord MA, and would like to suggest something at Panera in Needham which is kind of convenient from the "city" and from the burbs. Most weeknights work for me. I'm not great at chess and I'm not awful. My goal is to get alot better during the winter '11-'12, and to do this I need to play. Anyone of the other 77 members of this group interested in a weeknight at Panera in Needham or something else West or North West of Boston?
A former member
Post #: 43
I noticed this is the only Chess meetup group in the entire Boston area. I live in the burbs, near Concord MA, and would like to suggest something at Panera in Needham which is kind of convenient from the "city" and from the burbs. Most weeknights work for me. I'm not great at chess and I'm not awful. My goal is to get alot better during the winter '11-'12, and to do this I need to play. Anyone of the other 77 members of this group interested in a weeknight at Panera in Needham or something else West or North West of Boston?

Scheduling might be tricky, but I'd be up for it. Anyone else?
LSM
user 14493915
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
Hey Deb--

Sounds good! If you want to suggest a date and time that you think will work for people, we can post it as a new meetup.
A former member
Post #: 1
I would be game. Suggest a time?