A group for baby loss moms to fellowship together. Talk about our babies, how are lives are forever changed, and life in general. This group is specifically for moms who lost their babies through miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth, and early infant death. We also welcome moms whose babies are given a fatal diagnosis and chose to carry and not to terminate. Would love to meetup once or twice a month for coffee, dinner, etc.
Please know the following:
• There is no comparing grief/loss. Our stories are different, but we all lost a baby.
• This group is for moms of baby loss only. Click this link for our parents of baby loss group http://www.meetup.com/Chester-County-Miscarriage-Stillbirth-Infant-Death-Meetup/
• We do not discuss abortion, other than termination due to an ectopic pregnancy.
• We do not discuss politics.
• Please do not bring children with you. We are all at various stages of our grief and some do not have any living children.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Sunday, April 12, 2015 2:00 PM
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers