Cheyenne Ski & Social Club Message Board Cheyenne Ski Club Discussion Forum › Far West Ski Association Committee Chairpeople needed

Far West Ski Association Committee Chairpeople needed

Jodee P.
Jodee_Pring
Cheyenne, WY
Post #: 4
The club received the following email from Linda Scott, a Cheyenne Ski Club member and President of the Far West Ski Association. If you are interested in serving on one of the following Committees, please contact Linda at louandlt@hotmail.com.

"I am searching for some folks who can fill positions on our Board as Committee Chairman. Do you have anyone on your Board of Cheyenne Ski Club who you think may be interested? I am seeking to fill the following positions:

Administrative Chairman-someone to assist the President in arranging meetings, etc.
Convention Co-Chairman-someone to assist the Convention Chairman to help plan, negotiate and administer contracts, and oversee all activities related to the convention.
Charities Chairman: someone to manage our Charity program and help run our Travel Expo - a trade show we offer at convention
Travel Expo Chairman: someone to organize our trade show of about 100 vendors

All these positions have folks who have managed the programs before, so the new person only has to continue with what has been done in the past. But, I would hope that the new person could also bring fresh views and a new way to do some things better."