Announcing a new Meetup for Chicago International Adventure Travel Club!NEW CLUB TRIP: New England on a Budget - Boston, White Mountains & The Maine Seacoast - 8 DaysWhen:
July 11 - 18, 2009Where:
Starting in Boston!Group Trip Description:
We will be joining Global Expedition Club members from all over the US and Canada on this exciting camping/hotel mixed adventure through beautiful cities, mountains and seacoast of New England!
The group will travel July 11 - 18, 2009. The maximum group size will be 12 people, so book quickly!
Continuing our series of popular and affordable group tours, we bring you the amazing New England on a Budget.
Join us as we explore some of the best sites in New England:
- A tour through the amazing White Mountains of New Hampshire
- A drive up to the summit of Mt. Washington
- Camping under the granite cliffs of Franconia Notch State Park
- Check out the beaches and villages of the Maine and New Hampshire Seacoast
- Enjoy a traditional Maine lobster in our included group dinner
- Take a fun group river tubing trip down the lazy Saco River
- And we start and end it all at a 4-star hotel in beautiful, historic Boston, MA
For details, check out the Global Expeditions Club website
Group Tour of New England, Boston, White Mountains of New Hampshire, Southwestern Coast of Maine, Franconia Notch State Park, Crawford Notch State Park
This tour is being organized by The Global Expeditions Club
. For more information, including a detailed itinerary, please visit the website
... or contact them at:
E-mail: [address removed]
Phone: 1.[masked]Make Friends. Travel the World?
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-Adventure-Travel-Club/calendar/10070388/