addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Adventure Travel Club Message Board › looking for female travel companion to barcelona and/or Morocco dec 16- 30t

looking for female travel companion to barcelona and/or Morocco dec 16- 30th 2011

This message board is read-only.

Dionne
user 14108877
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
I am flying out of Chicago dec 16th and arrive Barcelona Dec 17. I spend 2 nights in Barcelona and one night in Girona.Then fly to Fez on Dec 20th. I will be in Fez 2 nights and take a 4 day 3 night tour to Marrakech stopping for 2 nights in the sahara desert and taking a camel ride. I arrive in Marrakech on dec 25 and have 3 nights there before heading to Barcelona on dec 28th. Then have 2 nights in Barcelona and fly to chicago Dec 30th.
If anyone wants to join me just in Morocco or in both places let me know ASAP. Thanks,
A bit about me: I'm 43 years old and I'm a teacher of English as a Second Language teacher for grades K-2nd. Love to travel internationally and have been to 30 countries. Would love to find someone to join me on this trip.