Chicago Area Drupal User Group Message Board › Hiring for a Drupal Developer
Closed to new replies
|A former member||
We are seeking an experienced developer to design, code and maintain online and mobile websites. Excellent communication and time management skills required in addition to technical expertise. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player and self-motivated, able to rapidly adapt to changing business and client demands.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Contributing ideas and efforts toward internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions to various problems
• Implementing and maintaining multiple client sites
• Troubleshooting application server issues
• Working with our design and creative teams to optimize user experience and showcase our brands
• Assisting with project estimation and discovery processes
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company web properties
• Developing new features, functionality and integration with third party applications
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Experience, Qualifications, and Skills Required:
• 4+ years experience working with Drupal CMS
• Must have in-depth knowledge of Drupal modules, and Drupal architecture in general
• UX/Design experience with Drupal
• Experience working directly with an agency or client side with an agency (SOW experience is a plus)
• Project Management experience
• Must be located in Chicago and work in HQ office
Drupal Commerce, Sugar CRM, and Wordpress experience is a plus. Click here to apply! http://hire.jobvite.c...