Chicago Blog Week is launching ChicagoBlogWeek.tv to interview and help recognize local, national and international blogs and bloggers. If you would like to be interviewed on-camera in a 2-5 minute segment to educate and inform the public about your blog, sign up and attend.
There is no cost, this is a free service. Taping takes place within LiveStream Chicago Studio Blue Room (located within The 3D Printer Experience store).
You will be able to post your interview on your blog and YouTube.com or any place you can embed the code. All interviews will appear on ChicagoBlogWeek.tv and affiliated websites such as ChicagoBlogWeek.org. Additional links from our Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube channels will help boost awareness of your blog and interview.
There are limited spots available on a first-come basis. Please RSVP and then show up and be prepared to answer these basic questions:
Sample 2-5 Minute Interview Questions:
1. What is the name of your blog?
2. What is the blog URL?
3. What category best defines your blog content (i.e. Arts, Business, etc)
4. When did you start blogging?
5. What are some of the highlights of your blog content (i.e. feature stories, videos, photographs, etc)
6. Why should someone visit your blog?
7. What are your plans for the future of your blog?
8. Any special comments?
If you have any questions please contact:
Edmund Dante Hamilton
Phone: +1 (312)[masked] (office)
Mobile: +1 (312)[masked] (cell)