Chicago C/C++ Users Group Message Board › Can anyone recommend us a really good C++ developer?
Jersey City, NJ
I just moved to Chicago to start working in this startup Prime Seven, so I am excited to join the group.
However, turns out we need another C++ developer, so we may as well find a really good one.
Can you recommend anyone?
[what we need]
- knowledge of: C++, sockets, threads, hopefully not much to ask.
- experience with: Boost, Linux, and possibly Solarflare NIC cards,
- love of: discipline.
[what we offer]
- money: good base and bonus could come in various formulas (we can discuss),
- growth: we are profitable, small and growing, so come and grow with us,
- environment: no corporate "BS", real start-up.
[who we are]
- we are an electronic trading firm trading profitably on CME (the least automated exchange in the U.S., but that's about to change),
- we are growing, we must grow and we have a plan for that.
Please recommend us someone who we can hire for this role (including yourself, if you wish).