Chicago C/C++ Users Group Message Board › .NET, C# Software Developer Opportunity in Chicago
|A former member||
CSG Systems is a dynamic and growing company of experienced professionals who provide software solutions for communications and entertainment service providers. CSG’s software applications include customer management, order management, service request/trouble management, billing, collections , and e-commerce applications, that work together in a variety of configurations.
CSG Systems’ Chicago development group develops CSG’s leading edge applications. The group follows an Agile methodology that emphasizes teamwork and close collaboration with business owners. It is committed to continuous improvement in how software is developed and it hires likeminded individuals that thrive in such an environment.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
• A passion for technology and its use to solve business problems in a timely and robust manner.
• Ability to work within a cross functional Agile team to develop new components in a highly iterative fashion. Involves close collaboration with product owners and QA.
• Develop critical components that make up CSG Systems’ core product using Microsoft technologies.
• Active participation in project and team design meetings.
• Work effectively with client support and implementation consultants to resolve application issues.
• Assist in the resolution of complex technical issues.
• Perform under minimal supervision on significantly complex assignments.
• Ideal candidates will have a technical degree (engineering, MIS, computer science)
• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication and skills
• 2-4 years development experience
• Key skill requirements for this role include (C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, Web Services, WCF).
• Beneficial skills include (C, C++, Agile development)
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Edited by User 12,822,113 on Aug 24, 2010 3:37 PM