Chicago Content Strategists Message Board › Join me at a content marketing/content strategy conference here in Chicago n

Join me at a content marketing/content strategy conference here in Chicago next month

Hilary M.
hilarymarsh
Chicago, IL
Post #: 5
Hi everyone,

I'll be speaking at Content Jam: The Secrets of Content Marketing, an interactive one-day conference on June 14.

http://contentjam.eve...­

Here's the description:

Dive into the art and science of content marketing, the megatrend that is changing marketing forever—for the better. You may be using social media, search engine optimization, and analytics already, but if you combine these channels, the results don’t just add up—they multiply.

At Content Jam on Thursday, June 14, four experts will share the smartest content marketing tools and techniques.

What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is the modern method of pulling your audience towards your business. If you can connect with your audience by giving them information that will help them and teach them, some of them will become loyal customers.

Content Jam will give you a blueprint for:

developing a content strategy
creating compelling, useful content
helping readers find it
measuring success

For a 20% discount off the registration price, use the promo code "HMjam" -- and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I hope to see you there!

Best,

Hilary