Chicago Content Strategy Message Board › Manifest Digital is looking for Content Strategists to join our team!
|A former member||
JOB DESCRIPTION- CONTENT STRATEGIST
Manifest is a unique blend of talent, leadership and creativity. We are well-organized and focused on business results, with a passion for cutting-edge design. Above all, we are human beings. Who love to have fun… learn… do great work… do good deeds. And we prefer to mix all that together whenever possible. If you like, we can also tell you about ourselves through our official boilerplate:
“Manifest is an interactive agency with a unique ability to spark lively conversation, connection and exchange. Our perspective is honest and unbiased, helping people and brands connect in more meaningful ways. We do this by uncovering powerful insights that help us create award‐winning websites, mobile applications, online ad campaigns, events and brand experiences.”
Let’s put a few numbers behind that: We’re the largest independent interactive agency based in the Midwest. We were founded in 2001. We have over 100 team members working with clients around the world. Our services range from strategies in experience design, content development, marketing plans, visual design, website development, interactive applications, mobile, social, and more. And when we’re not in the office, you’ll find us at a recent gallery opening, curled up with the new George R.R. Martin novel, or performing onstage at the Metro.
If you want to hang a tag on us, wrap it up in a bow, you could say that we are the creative and technical equivalent of an agency for the 21st century: what we call an interactive consultancy. Or, the best answer for a world utterly transformed by Digital.
We are currently looking to hire a Content Strategist to help our client’s organize and make sense of it all! You live to organize; create content matrices, and guidelines. You are a master facilitator and have excellent communication skills.
The content strategist creates and owns the following content processes deliverables, and collaborates with other disciplines to ensure accuracy:
• Content Mapping
• Content Type Definitions
• Content Structuring
• Content Gating
• Content Tagging
• Content Staging and Migration
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Knowledge and understanding of content strategy process and deliverables
• Demonstrated content strategy experience – ie, portfolio
• Strong communication skills, including:
• Client interview facilitation and information capture
• Responsive listening
• Clear, concise, and professional written communication
• Attention to detail
• Ability to organize and structure disparate information
• Ability to grasp the big picture, and to vision the way the details fit into the big picture
• Work well in both team environment and as lone consultant
• Ability to prioritize based upon multiple variables
• Ability to analyze and communicate findings
• Perform well under tight deadlines
• Aspire to excellence
• Client advocate
• MS Office familiarity