|Sent on:||Tuesday, February 5, 2013 5:30 PM|
Hello Cooking Chicks!
I cannot believe we are over 1050+ 'Chicks who love to connect, cook and make friends! What an amazing wild ride it's been since we started 3 years ago March 2010! Personally, I have been extremely busy working on our new framework as I manage a busy Real Estate Career! I of course can't do it alone so want to reach out to all of you fabulous ladies to see if you want to help us take The Cooking Chicks up a notch!
With that - we've grown and lots to come!!!
First, our long anticipated website is nearing it's 1st launch at which time I cannot wait for you all to test, enjoy and provide feedback!
Second, WE ARE LOOKING TO GROW OUR EVENTS & ORGANIZERS - we are NOT your typical meetup! What that means is we take the growing of our club seriously and are looking to move eventually off of the meetup platform with our new website launch and club structure!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR DEDICATED ORGANIZERS!!!
-Currently we are building a Team of Cooking Chicks who are-
1. Looking to lead events
2. Be a leader in our community
3. Want to grow and share their businesses through our network
4. Want to make extra money on the side for leading events
5. Exclusive access to participating in major food representing The Cooking Chicks i.e. April's Baconfest Food Show
The perfect leader for this anyone interested, Chefs, Food business owners, Talented home cooks, Anyone with their own business, Event Planners, Wedding Planners, Those who love to organize, leaders, connectors - AGAIN WE ARE OPEN TO ALL OF YOU.
*We are looking to qualify 5-6 individuals who want to be a part of our growth and look to get extra compensation for their work and efforts.*
NEW NEWS - WHAT TO EXPECT IN 2013 AS WE MOVE INTO SPRING:
1. A membership fee structure - we'll have special events, discounted pricing to free event invites, and exclusive benefits and engagements for our Cooking Chick paying members. There will be cooking classes with celebrity chefs and exclusive dining events and more! We'll also have non-members welcome so you can come as you wish and enjoy some of our great events!
2. More Sharing - A custom website built with a recipe book, sharing and ability to showcase what you're bringing to potluck style events. The ability to connect with each other and share our recipes with each other, social media tagging and more!
3. Homecook University - Classes dedicated to teach the newest of cooks - to get you in the kitchen at affordable rates taught by featured chefs to everyday fabulous home cooks a part of our Cooking Chicks membership!
4. New Cities - here we come! 2013 will be laying the groundwork for new city launches in 2014!! We will expand our Cooking Chicks network to those around the country!
5. Online Store Yay! - It will give you the opportunity to purchase the best of cooking tools, ingredients by local and sourced, Cooking Chicks branded aprons, gloves, and more!
Please look out for upcoming events and kindly let us know if you are interested in being a leader by emailing us at [address removed] subject line: I want to lead
EXCITED FOR 2013 and all the good things to come!
The Cooking Chicks, Founder
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Vanessa Moses ([address removed]) from The Cooking Chicks.
To learn more about Vanessa Moses, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe from special announcements from your Organizer(s), click here
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]