addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cooking Chicks Message Board › Calling to Build a Chicago Cooking Chick Committee!

Calling to Build a Chicago Cooking Chick Committee!

Vanessa M.
user 11217697
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Hi Chicks!

CALL OUT FOR ANY/ALL DYNAMIC COOKING CHICKS TO JOIN OUR CCC 2010-2011 COMMITTEE!

We are excited and our group is growing fast! To meet the needs of everyone, I am looking to form an fun and amazing committee of Cooking Chicks!

I have spoke with some of you on venues and seeing if we can use your homes for events as well as a few new professionals Chefs have joined the group! We have some bloggers and killer cooks so I really want to start engaging our group and members!

I am looking to host a "Introduction to the Chicago Cooking Chicks Committee" - this will provide information on finding dedicated individuals who can provide a 1 year commitment to growing our initiative! To be a part of the committee I must have you attend this event.

The committee will have 2 parts:

1. CCC LEADERS (who bear most responsibility and hold title) and.....
2. CCC VOLUNTEERS (who help their GROUP LEADERS out and provide support on an as is bases, less commitment) This is all fun, not a full-time job but I do want to again get people engaged! If you CANNOT attend but are interested, please schedule a call or meeting with me tell me what you are interested and we'll go from there.

Leader Positions are:
-Social Media/Blogging (must have experience with Blogging and social media sites) - works with myself to help get our social media and blogging presence up and running and maintained!

-Event Planning - helps to bring ideas to light and planning future events! Plans events from start to finish works with myself to execute and coordinate.

-Event Sponsorship - actively seeks out groups and organizations what we can utilize to get the word out and work with. There will be advertising opportunities should they seek it - only those that match our message!

-CCC PR - help us get the word out to the world! (someone with marketing and PR experience required)

-CCC Gives Back - Charity initiatives - helps us connect with local-food based charity organizations anything revolving around food (i.e. teaching kids to eat healthy, etc.) We'd like this person to see out opportunities to plan 2 Charity initiatives per year.

-CCC GREEN! - Going Green with our events (inspired by one of our Chicks!) I'd love to see us engage with green based companies, organizations, Farmer's Markets and others to build our alliance and GO GREEN with as many events as possible. We'd also be looking for Supply Sponsorship as well.

We'll be planing the meeting in September! If you have interest please respond to me!
Thanks,
Vanessa
Chicago Cooking Chicks