This group is focused on women who want to get healthy, but can feel self-conscious going to a gym or group exercise class by themselves for any number of reasons. Maybe you don't think you're fit enough? Maybe you want a slower pace? Maybe you want friendly easy going gals to get you there and through the class?.
Let's get a group together to exercise together, relieve any intimidation you may feel about doing certain activities alone, with the additional accountability that comes with making a commitment to meeting people there!
Here are some things we do in this group!
1) Long walks in the parks, along the lake or in a specific neighborhood
2) Dance fitness classes like Nia, Zumba and Bollywood
3) Beginning yoga for every body type
4) Small group personal training
5) Set up gym buddies for those who belong to a specific gym for support and motivation.
Our events are primarily within the city of Chicago. If you are interested in organizing event in your area - please contact me!
Please take time to read our No Show Policy to be sure you are participating as a responsible group member:
I am not affiliated with any fitness group or weight loss service of any kind. Just a regular 9-5 working gal wants to be more active and would love to meet other ladies who seek the same.