We are happy to announce our 2nd CDAT Meetup!!
"Gen Y Females. Digital Marketing. Let's Get Real."
Spoiled, in need of constant praise, technology obsessed to a fault–the list of negative stereotypes attached to young women entering the digital marketing world is long.
Join us for this Meetup led by Valerie Carlson, VP Creative and Gayle Malone, Associate Director, Account Planning and come prepared to share your thoughts in an interactive forum. Let's get past the myths and discover some truths together. Razorfish is investing in junior talent in order to better understand their true goals, behaviors and skills.
This is a round-table discussion to capture the professional hurdles and opportunities facing women in the digital space.
The format will be:
1. Networking session with Meetup members
2. Introduction and why this topic is important in the digital space
3. An exercise/Ice Breaker session
4. Personal Stories sharing roadblocks and stereotypes
5. Panel Discussion with select women inside Razorfish and in the digital space
We are looking forward to seeing everyone! Please tell your friends the more the better. Also make sure if you are bringing a guest to send their name in to be put on the admission list.
Please email the group if you have any questions!