addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Hi All!
My name is Vincent Marino and I am the new Territory Manager covering the Central Region.  I am here to assist with any questions or information you might have about Elasticsearch.  I've included some links below my signature that might be of interest.
I am based out of our HQ in Los Altos California, is there any local member who would like to be a Co-Organizer with me to assist in picking locations to meet?
Vincent Marino
Territory Sales Manager
Elasticsearch Inc.
Office: 650.543.6628
Mobile: 408.966.5136
See how companies are transforming their business using Elasticsearch:­
P.S.: Here are some resources you might find useful:
Training and Support Links:

Elasticsearch Documentation
Google Group!forum/elasticsearch