Chicago Ember.js Message Board › Thank you!

Thank you!

Ryan Y.
user 39881592
Chicago, IL
Thank you everyone who attended our first meetup last night.  We throughougly enjoyed the company of everyone! I feel that for a first meetup it was a great success.

There was a lot of awesome reccomendations on what you would like to see in the future and we will model the future meetups to meet this criteria.  Also there seems to be a lot of requests for some more "where do I start?" documentation so there will be a slew of begginer to advanced tutorials coming out to help you on your road to success.

With suggestions from hack nights, building applications together and much more. It tells me that Trek's presentation was a great success in showing how powerful ember really is.

I would love to hear feedback from everyone (loved it, hated it, future suggestions).

We really like the location that we setup and would like to continue utilizing the particular conference room for all our future meetups.

Again a special thanks to Trek for putting together almost 240 slides!  It was amazing the attention to detail that he put into everything showing the differences between different approaches to solving the same problem.

As well as Bradsdeals for locking down the space, providing the time for us to make this happen, and the beer :)

On a side note we did mention that Bradsdeals.com is looking for talented individuals in all aspects of development, in particular on the front end building out kick ass web applications and server side using primarily Ruby on Rails for API development.  Please feel free to drop me a line if you would like to learn more!

Regards,

Ryan Yogan