addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Stephen R.
user 25127752
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Greetings!

Thank you for joining the Film Club meetup group. In less than a week, membership has grown to almost 60 members. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you next month for the screening of Double Indemnity. For those of you not familiar with the Daystar Center, it is home to Overflow Coffee Bar. They sell great coffee, sandwiches, and salads and are giving us a special deal on movie nights. Click on the sponsor link to check it out. You may also bring food and drink into the auditorium, if you'd like.

I posted a little background on Double Indemnity. You'll find it under the "pages" tab. I also created a poll asking who your favorite male noir actor is. To participate, click on the "more" tab.

Please consider sharing this meetup group with family and friends.

Again, thank you for joining the Film Club meetup group!

Sincerely,

Steve Reginald