addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Film Club Meetup Group Message Board › Tuesday Night's Movie

Tuesday Night's Movie

Stephen R.
user 25127752
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL

I'm looking forward to seeing you for the screening of Murder My Sweet on Tuesday @6:30pm.

We have gift certificates to give away from The Burger Point, and Eleven Eleven Jewelry.

I'm also looking forward to some great discussion afterward.

For some information on tomorrow's movie, check out the "pages" tab on the Meetup site. You'll find a post about tomorrow's movie, which I think you'll find interesting.

And if you haven't already, cast your vote for favorite film noir hero. You'll find the poll under the "more" tab.

Steve Reginald

Classic Movie Man