The Chicago French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Students from France Need Summer Host Families!

Students from France Need Summer Host Families!

Miguel A
Miguel_A.
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1,185
FYI
- Miguel
--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­----
Compass USA works with international students who come to the US for full-immersion homestay experiences, primarily during the summer months. I have 4 students scheduled to travel to Chicago for 4-5 weeks during July and August. However, I do not have anyone who can find host families for these great kiddos. I wondered if any of your Meetup members might be interested in working with us (we pay our staff ~$300/student placement for managing the homestay). Also, we offer our host families a stipend of $50/week they host a student, to help offset the cost of hosting.

Students are free to do whatever their host families have planned during their summer- they are coming to the US to learn what it is like to be part of an American family. Many of our students and families form lifelong friendships.

Please let me know if you would be willing to share this information with your group. I'd be happy to send you more information if needed.

Thanks in advance for your help, I appreciate it! (So do Arnaud, both Capucines, and Geraldine)!
Shelby Davison
Compass USA
www.compass-usa.net

compass.shelby @ gmail.com