addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Growth Hackers Message Board › Thanks everyone!

Thanks everyone!

Sean J.
sean-johnson
Evanston, IL
Just wanted to thank all of you for coming out last night. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. If you get a chance, please rate the event. And if you have any suggestions for how we can improve the event, please let me know.

The next talk is on Nov. 8th. Jamie Quint from Lookcraft will be coming in from New York to talk about the growth hacking recipe and will have a lot of great advice, particularly around analytics and tracking. I hope to see you all there!

Thanks again,

-Sean