addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Guitarists Message Board Chicago Guitarists Discussion Forum › Sat morning jam in Naperville

Sat morning jam in Naperville

Russ
user 8397020
Naperville, IL
Post #: 4
Join a group of acoustic musicians on Saturday mornings to destroy the peace and quiet of the Naperville Riverwalk with songs of woe, and lust. All acoustic musicians are welcome...sorry no amplification (city requires a permit). All instruments are welcome.

We start to gather around 8:30 am and go until our fingers are sore.

The song list is wide open...covers or originals. We don't care!

Look for us in the pavilion across from the Naperville library. Below is a google map....switch to satellite view to get a better idea.
http://maps.google.co...­

If we are pushed out by the protesters, we've probably moved 100 yards West to the Amphitheater.

No need to rsvp....just show up. If you're interested in receiving email updates drop me a line.
Gary C
gchomuk
Lisle, IL
Post #: 1
I just found this group today. Hoping you plan to continue this as the weather improves. I live in Lisle and am looking for others to jam with.

If you have a list of songs you play, I'd love to have a look and practice them a bit.

Cheers.

Gary