Chicago Heavy Metal Group Message Board › Hey there Chicago Metal Heads

Hey there Chicago Metal Heads

Erik
user 57591962
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 1
Another member on here said I should post on here, so I think I will. Like my profile says, I am indeed a huge fan of metal and am looking for some more metal head friends haha, especially ones to go to shows with. Based on the posts I've read, everyone here seems really friendly, and I'm looking forward to rocking out with you guys!

BTW, so glad that Gojira decided to do another tour after that Randy Blythe business.
Efren
ephren
Chicago, IL
Post #: 4
Once again, welcome aboard! Looks like we're the group's newest members.
Erik
user 57591962
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 2
Thank you! Yeah, I never really considered using one of these networking sites to meet new people, but it seems the older I get, the less willing my friends are to go to metal shows. I sure as hell aren't ready to stop going though haha.
A former member
Post #: 2
Yeah right? I stopped caring if anyone went with me. As long as there's going to be a pit at the show, I won't see anyone I came with until the end of the show anyway! Definitely pickier with new bands though. Seems all I can get into now is Thrash. Warbringer rules! I really want to see Bolt Thrower this year. I've waited long enough. Looks like they're only playin a couple shows in the US though and not in Chicago. Anyone up for a roadtrip, lol. I wanted to go to Alter Schlocthoff (Old Slaughterhouse) in Germany a few years ago to see them and follow them around Europe but everyone told me I was insane and too afraid to go with me, lol. So I wanted to rent an old school muscle car and drive 200 mph on the Autobahn going from show to show. What's wrong with that? I'm just a little crazy I swear!