addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Heavy Metal Group Message Board › Album of the Year 2012

Album of the Year 2012

Erik
user 57591962
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 3
I know, I know, it's 2 months into 2013, but this is always a fun discussion to have. On that note... what is your favorite album of the year 2012?
Mine has to be Cattle Decpitaton's Monolith of Inhumanity, but High on Fire's De Verms Mysteriis is a close second.
Laura H.
user 17427961
Chicago, IL
Post #: 9
I can never narrow down a favorite. For metal, I've really liked Witch Mountain "Cauldren of the Wild", Lacuna Coil "Dark Adrenaline", also Altar of Plagues "Mammal". Godspeed You! Black Emperor are up there - not really metal but metal people tend to like it.
Joe
user 13457001
Mount Prospect, IL
Post #: 4
Monolith was awesome Eric but I'm gonna have to go with Reign Supreme - Dying Fetus. Unbelievably brutal!