add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Chicago-area Homebirth Meetup Group Message Board News, Events, and Advocacy › Hypnobabies In Chicago

Hypnobabies In Chicago

A former member
Post #: 3
Chicago Hypnobabies

Hypnobabies is now in Chicago and I wanted to let the our Meetup Group about it!

Hypnobabies is a 6 week, complete childbirth education that includes nutrition and exercise, comfort in pregnancy, consumer issues, birth plans, optimal fetal positioning and much more. We also teach women how to create natural anesthesia, called hypno-anesthesia.

I had both my children using Hypnobabies and it is the empowering, effective program I have ever used. Even the biggest birth junkie would learn a lot from this course!

The next class starts November 5th. If you are at all interested, please check out my website at or call me at 423 208 8887

Thanks so much,
Paige Clark
Jo Anne L.
Evanston, IL
Post #: 282
I have met Paige and she is also a member of BirthLink! I have heard some wonderful stories about the work she does. One of the key pieces of giving birth is staying relaxed to reduce pain and facilitate the hormonal processes of labor! I gave birth at home and it was the highlight of my life! I hope you will consider working with Paige!

Peace on earth begins with birth and body work.

Jo Anne Lindberg MEd ABT
President & Founder
Childbirth & Family Wellness
Five Element Shiatsu
1555 Sherman Avenue #175 (mailing address only)
Evanston, IL 60201