addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Chicago-area Homebirth Meetup Group Message Board Chicago Homebirth Forum & General Discussion › homebirth and cloth diapering supplies

homebirth and cloth diapering supplies

Erica S.
user 11475524
Chicago, IL
Post #: 4
So we're moving and I have a box of homebirth supplies (chucks, king mattress cover, pads, sitz bath etc) if anybody is preparing to have a baby at home! (free)

I also have a lot of cloth diapering supplies that we no longer need, including diapers, wraps, a few different pocket type diapers in various sizes. It's a little bit of everything! Kind of a starter kit plus. I'd like to pass them along to someone who will really use them for a very reasonable price (you can come and take a look at the lot and make me an offer).

Let me know if you are interested!

Erica
A former member
Post #: 10
What brands are the diapers? Are they one size or sized?
Thanks,
April
Jo Anne L.
bestbirth
Evanston, IL
Post #: 313
What a kind offer! Thank you so much for posting and I wish you the best in your new home!

--
Peace on earth begins with birth and body work.

Jo Anne Lindberg MEd ABT
President & Founder
Childbirth & Family Wellness
Five Element Shiatsu
1555 Sherman Avenue #175 (mailing address only)
Evanston, IL 60201
847-733-8050

www.birthlink.com
Erica S.
user 11475524
Chicago, IL
Post #: 5
I don't have any of the one size 'grow with your baby' variety, but I have a range of sizes NB to toddler. If there's a particular brand or type you are interested in, let me know and I'll check to see if I have it!
haley
user 4779399
Chicago, IL
Post #: 21
i am due this fall with baby #3 and will be delivering at home. i would be happy to collect supplies and would love to get a hold of some diapering supplies. feel free to text me so we can coordinate if you still have them.
thanks
haley 773 398 6923
Erica S.
user 11475524
Chicago, IL
Post #: 6
I still have a lot of medium-large wraps and diapers and also a few pocket type diapers if anyone wants them! Otherwise, I'll probably donate them in the next week or so (suggestions for where to donate welcome!).
Leigh
user 8539945
Forest Park, IL
Post #: 57
Giving Diapers Giving Hope is a great place to donate your cloth diapers too. They will get them to new families that can not afford the start up costs of cloth.
http://www.givingdiap...­