addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Chicago-area Homebirth Meetup Group Message Board Referrals › Doula recommendations?

Doula recommendations?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi - looking for labor doula recommendations ... I'm on the NW Side of Chicago. Thanks in advance!
Michelle
user 6337375
Naperville, IL
Post #: 2
Hi there!
Where are you located? I live in Lisle but I may be willing to travel if you'd consider it. If not, I know of other doulas that I'd be happy to recommend. TIA!
Michelle
A former member
Post #: 2
LOL Michelle,
I was just going to reply and recommend you!!!
Michelle is a fantastic doula, she was a doula for our first and I already hired her for our second birth. I can't imagine not having her there. She is full of knowledge, super passionate. Very caring and really puts her heart into her work. We love her!!!!

Maggie
Christina O.
user 5353282
Chicago, IL
Post #: 8
Agreed - Michelle is great!
Jo Anne L.
bestbirth
Evanston, IL
Post #: 181
You can check out BirthLink.com or feel free to call me and discuss. I have been working with most of the members for years. Best of luck.

--
Peace on earth begins with birth and body work.

Jo Anne Lindberg MEd ABT
President & Founder
BirthLink.com
Five Element Shiatsu
1555 Sherman Avenue #175
Evanston, IL 60201
847-733-8050

www.birthlink.com
A former member
Post #: 17
I am a doula and birth photographer. Check out my website to find out more at Mamatoto I also had a homebirth so don't hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.

Simone