addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Chicago-area Homebirth Meetup Group Message Board Our Sponsors › BirthLink Resources for Families

BirthLink Resources for Families

Jo Anne L.
bestbirth
Evanston, IL
Post #: 182
Hi Homebirth families,

I gave birth at home too! It was the most empowering and amazing thing I have ever done! BirthLink educates parents about birth options so they can make informed decisions. We promote the midwifery model, undisturbed birth, bonding and breastfeeding. Our web site has 200 pages of educational information. There is a directory of local practitioners who practice a wellness model of care. I offer private birth options consulting for couples that want to be fully informed. I have resources for home or hospital birth. Please call me if you have any questions.

I am also a shiatsu practitioners in private practice and enjoy working with women of all ages. The three most important transitions in our lifetime are menses, motherhood, and menopause. These are all to be celebrated!

Many of our regional practitioners work with all ages.
--
Peace on earth begins with birth and body work.

Jo Anne Lindberg MEd ABT
President & Founder
BirthLink.com
Five Element Shiatsu
1555 Sherman Avenue #175
Evanston, IL 60201
847-733-8050

www.birthlink.com